Monday, February 28, 2011

Wonderful Whirlwind Weekend!

We finally were able to escape.....About 2 weeks ago our family was hit hard with the FLU. Yuck! Presley started first, then myself & just when a week was going to pass and clear us all up.....Payton threw up! We were all on tamiflu and the girls were on antibiotics for strep also. We had planned to have the girls family bday party and I had planned a weekend to go home and see my folks. We had to cancel the party and the cake. Bummer! No presents, no fun! All we needed was trash cans, toilets & bleach. Sooooo, after I got all the meds and clearance from the dr. I called my Mom and said PLEASE can we come visit! We were all well and enjoyed our weekend. I took the girls to see my high school BFF and college roommate! We spent the night and were able to catch up on so much! Thank you Laura for the sweet dresses for the girls. Can't wait to see ya'll again soon and go out on the lake. I also took the girls to our niece's basketball game. Madi played such a great game and the girls really enjoyed watching all the excitement. Spending time with wonderful Grandparents is always refreshing and comforting. I hated that I had forgot my camera.

0 comments: