Friday, January 13, 2012

Fall 2011





I finally got a new camera and had my computer worked on so hopefully I can keep you updated more often.
Payton is in Pre-K and Presley is in the older 2's class at Little Hearts. They absolutely LOVE school. They learn so much and I do too. Each day is a new one and we just keep trucking. Mallory will have to hit the ground running!
I have about 5 more weeks. We are so excited and ready for her arrival. Continue praying for a healthy baby and everything to go smoothly. We take it for granted how blessed we are. Everyday I hear of a sick sweet baby or complications. I get caught up in being uncomfortable or what I think is miserable. I thank God for wonderful healthy children.
Payton played soccer last Fall and we will start back up this Spring. She is ready and it is so fun to watch her. Presley would love to be out there, but she is a great cheerleader for her sister. Micah will coach again. It has been a super fun family experience. Payton is also in dance. We like it, but I don't think it is our absolute favorite. Her recital is in June. The costumes are pretty cute though and will be fun for dress up!
What this year will bring......Payton turned 5 (she can ride her bike without training wheels) this is truly the next best thing to slice bread, a precious new baby girl, Presley will turn 3, soccer, swimming, a Destin family vacation & Payton starts Kindergarten!

0 comments: