Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentine Fun!






Tomorrow at school the girls will have their Valentine's Day party. While Presley was napping Payton and I put together their party favor boxes and she wrote her name on all her friend's Valentines. She did such a great job. We of course had so much fun doing it! When Presley woke up before I knew it she was just about into all of it. I let her have a few pieces of candy and tried to get some shots of her. Just about impossible these days.
I took Payton to see Tangled tonight at the movies. I would just glance over at her eating her popcorn and acting so grown up. It was a special evening for us. She loved it until the end. She gets so emotional over things that most Moms would cry about. She was sensitive that Rapunzel found her real Mother! So sweet. Presley cried when we left. She wanted to go to the movies with us. Instead Daddy bathed her and watched Barney. Thanks Dad!
We are continuing to have pretty cold weather. The girls stay bundled up and so do I. There is just a draft everywhere. In the 50's would be great! We enjoy each moment and thank God everyday for our wonderful life! We are happy to be back at school this week. Routine is good!

I could not help but to post this!

0 comments: