Saturday, January 15, 2011

Winter WonderLand!









Each year for their parties I do come up with a theme and a plan, but I wouldn't say I am a pro at it. I thought a "winter wonderland" party would be fun since it is still so cold.....hopefully we might get the opportunity to make another real snowman this year!:) We made snowmen shaped sandwiches, cupcakes with white icing and blue sprinkles & ice cream, of course fruit, chips, candy & box drinks. The napkins and plates had snowmen and snowflakes on them. We hung tourquios, hot pink & silver snowflakes on the mantle and light fixture and added a few decorative snowman around the house...it was cold outside....just perfect! For a craft all the sweet kidos put together their very own snowman. It was so fun and I do believe that they had a great time. Happy 4th Birthday Payton!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

We had so much fun celebrating with you girls. And I really wish we had some video footage of her opening the presents...I love a girl with some pure excitement in her!