Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Not much time for Blogging these days........

We are super excited to say that we have a baby on the way. I fortunately made it through the first trimester. I am due in February. It's hard to believe Payton will be 5 in January, I will have the baby in February and then Presley will be 3 March 1st. Time has just flown by.
I don't have pictures to post today, but we have had a great summer. Maybe a little too busy. We took the girls to Sea World, took swim lessons & can swim now, participated in VBS, spent time at Circle B Ranch with Micah's family, had cousins come and stay with us, the girls went to their cousin's too, friends came to visit & we went with my family to Arkansas. My dad rented a house boat for 5 days. OMG! So perfect & relaxing. We had the most amazing time.
Payton starts soccer in September and we had our first Dance class yesterday. Poor Presley just needs to be 3. She and I get some alone time though which is super special. Doesn't happen very much.
We are so blessed. School starts the last week of August. We are all ready!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations! How exciting! Can't wait to hear if #3 is a boy or another girl!!! :)

Jessica said...

Congratulations! I am just now reading this, over a month late! Hope all is well with you all! Glad you had a great summer!