Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What we are doing these days!

Unfortunately I need a new camera so there aren't many pictures taken these days. Presley is talking up a storm. I mean literally I am trying to teach her to whisper. I need to start writing down a few conversations so that I can share. She makes us laugh and smile all day. Anything Payton can do she can too....of course. I love the way the girls love each other. It is so what I prayed for with girls. The sister love they share melts my heart. Every morning when I go to get Presley she looks in Payton's room and says " Payton still sleeping" "Yes Payton is still sleeping" "Payton wake up in a little bit" " Yes in a little bit" And then when Payton comes down the stairs Presley's eyes just glow.
Payton is miss independant. I can't believe how grown up she is becoming. She loves school and I love that so much. I can remember playing school daily as a child. She reminds me so much of me now as she gets older. I love peeking in on her at school. She is always envolved in whatever she knows will make her teacher happy. The sweetest of them all is that she prays every night before she goes to bed. A couple of weeks ago she prayed and thanked God for sending Jesus to die on the cross for our sins. I can thank our most wonderful Bible teacher for that. Thanks Ms. D! When Payton comes home from school and tells me her Bible stories it always reminds me as a parent what my job is. I love our little school. It is such a thrill to my soul.
We have so much to be thankful for. Our life is great and we are enjoying every moment of it!

0 comments: